Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Pearls

Last week, my husband and I took home a tub of jewelry that belonged to his grandma.  So today, I decided to poke around in it to see if I found anything interesting.  There was plenty of interesting and unique items, but sometimes you just gotta go back to the classics.  :)

By the way, these pearls are fake which is why I let Tarcil bit them.  Haha  :)


Check out my previous post to see info on how to get a free copy of Tarcil's first book!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment