Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 8, 2014

White Elephant

Today was spent getting more of the house decorated for Christmas!  I am almost done... haha.  My final step is going to be to sort through everything to decide what I am keeping for next year and what is being given away.  I have SOOOO much stuff!  It was all handed down from my husband's mom and grandma.  :)

Tarcil enjoyed climbing on the White Elephant.  He even slid down the trunk.  I was laughing too much to get any pictures of that.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment