Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

My Favorite Pictures of the Year

As I think about this being the end of the year, I decided that it would be nice to look over all the pictures I have taken of Tarcil this past few months since I first got him.  I was reminded of some pretty fun costumes, cute props, and adorable locations.

I thought it would be nice to pick out my favorites to share again with you in case any of you missed any of these.  So here we go!!

I am starting with Tarcil's Captain America Halloween costume as one of my favorite pictures.  I even made the shield to go with it.  :)

Of course I have to include Tarcil in his Gondor attire.  


And who could forget the time Tarcil showed his more artistic side?!?!


Tarcil hated that little scarf I made for him more than any other costume I have put him in.  Oh well.  Haha.  I think he makes the cutest little helper that Santa has ever seen.  :)



Thanks for taking time out your day this past year to look at pictures of my hamster, Tarcil!  I hope that he is able to bring you at least a little joy each day!!  :)  And don't forget to come back each day next year for more pictures and videos!

So what do you think?  Did I pick the best ones?  Let me know what your favorites are!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment