Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tarcil in Christmas Lights

Today was a long day!  We are just starting the process of decorating our house for Christmas which is quite the undertaking!  But I had my cute little Tarcil to help me!  And I had to share this video with you!


I love the very end where he freezes and then slowly slinks down.  Hahahahaha!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment