Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tarcil with Christmas Houses

Today I let Tarcil enjoy my collection of Christmas houses.  I love these houses!  I have always been impressed with the amount of detail that is put into them!  And Tarcil seemed to enjoy them as well.  :)





Since I have so many houses, I will post more pictures the rest of this week of Tarcil's visit to this little village of mine.  I hope you enjoy this adventure as much as Tarcil enjoyed his exploration!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment