Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tarcil with an Elven Archer Lego

I got this Elven Archer from my oldest brother a couple years ago.  I usually keep him on my desk right under my computer monitor so I can enjoy him every time I work.  :)


Tarcil sniffed at the bow and I was worried that he might try to eat it, but then he seemed to realize I was watching him really closely.  He turned and starred at me.  What a cutie!!  :)



Tarcil looks like a giant next to the Lego.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment