Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, November 24, 2014

Tarcil in a Wine Glass

I am not much of a drinker (as in the only alcohol I have ever tasted was when my husband and I went wine tasting on our honeymoon).  And yet despite that fact, I have quite a few wine glasses.  I have always thought they look elegant, so I find myself buying them.  I am also terrified of breaking them since they are delicate, so I generally only use them on special occasions.  But the older I get, the more I think it is better to enjoy life and not be concerned with materialistic things that won't last no matter how careful we are.



Happy Monday everyone!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment