Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Tarcil and the Snowman


With this first really good snowfall for the year, I knew that I wanted a way to introduce Tarcil to snow.  I also knew that I didn't want to take Tarcil outside, especially not today with how cold it is!  So, I decided that I should make a snowman for Tarcil.  


Tarcil was not very interested in the snowman at all; he didn't even pay attention to the carrot nose.  




The poor little snowman was leaning more and more as he melted away.  Tarcil didn't even seem to care.  What a silly little guy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment