Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, November 28, 2014

Tarcil on Piano Keys

I hope everyone had a fun and safe Black Friday, since that is apparently now a holiday too... haha  :)

Tarcil and I had fun on my sister's keyboard!  I am always surprised to see how much Tarcil has grown in only about two months.  These pictures give a little more perspective to his size.  He barely fits into one of my hands now!  



These pictures were done per request by a fan of Tarcil's.  If you have other requests or ideas, feel free to comment and let me know.  I can't guarantee that I will be able to do every request that comes in, but you never know unless you try!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment