Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, June 15, 2023

Squishy Turtle

It's been a while since I've posted because I've been busy and now that it's summer, my priority has shifted to spending as much time as I can with Joe.  We have been spending our free time playing Tears of the Kingdom, watching movies, and playing board games.  Joe got a new 3D printer a few weeks ago, so he's been printing things while I work.  He found a file preloaded on the printer of a squishy turtle and decided to see what it was.  It's pretty much the cutest turtle I've seen.  It's head moves in and out of its shell, and it's legs move so it can go from standing to squished flat.  I feel like this little guy needs a name.  What would you call the squishy turtle?

Haleth is surprisingly still alive.  She's now over 28 months old.  She does the old lady waddle, but despite being much slower, she still gets around okay.  I don't think she has much time left, but I've been saying that daily for over a month now, so I guess time will tell.



I haven't been seeing my big boi, Glorfindel, that much recently.  He tends to stay in bed until we go to bed so I only see him every few days.  He's become quite the chonker.  I need to weigh him because he feels hefty.  Hahahaha!



No comments:

Post a Comment