Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Wooden Box

I have wedding pictures from Saturday that I began editing today, but I figured I could take a little break from that to post these cute hams.  I did finally get some new pictures of them last week, but the pictures below are from a few months ago that I hadn't posted yet.

Fun fact: Whimzees (which are dog treats) are safe for hamsters to eat.  All my hams love them, and they are such a great treat for them to have.  Haleth goes nuts for Whimzees and will frantically run around her tank to find the perfect spot to stash it to keep it safe.  Although with how old she is now, she doesn't do much running anymore.  I love spoiling my sweet old lady.




Glorfindel tried so very hard to get this Whimzee to fit into his cheek pouch.  But no matter how much he turned it around and rearranged it, the end was still sticking out of his mouth.  I felt a little bad for laughing at him, but he was being just so silly!





No comments:

Post a Comment