Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, June 29, 2023

Fidget things

One of the first things I requested that Joe print for me from the new printer was anything for fidgeting.  He promptly printed these for me.  I love them all, but my favorite is the joystick.  I like having these to play with while I work.  Fidgeting helps me focus, which is why I specifically always wear at least one cheap ring that I can mess with (otherwise I play with my wedding rings 😅).  More than once I have fallen asleep while holding my fidget ring.  Thankfully I don't move too much in my sleep and can find it easily in the covers after I wake up.  Haha!

Last weekend I saw Haleth just curled up in a box instead of sleeping in her nest.  I really didn't think she'd make it to the next day, but I gave her some lettuce and other treats, and she happily ate them which is a good sign that she's not given up quite yet.  I know she really doesn't have long left, so I'm doing what I can to love on her and give her all the treats she could want.  💗



Glorfindel truly has become a ghost ham.  I miss having him with me while I drink my coffee in the morning, but I'm sure once school starts up and I'm getting up early again, I'll see him way more often.  I love how curious he is about everything.  Although he tends to use his teeth to investigate something new.  Good thing he is cute!  Hahaha!  




No comments:

Post a Comment