Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day!  I'm really loving the warmth we are experiencing this week.  I know that winter isn't over, but I appreciate the break from the cold so I can work on getting the yard cleaned up a bit.  We already have so many sticks that have fallen from our trees.  I'm hoping I can at least finish cleaning up the front yard before it gets cold again, but with the way my schedule is this week, that means I need to do it today, so we'll see how that goes.  Haha!

Haleth is such a sweet old lady.  It's been a few years since I pulled out these props I made for a Valentine's Day photo shoot.  Haleth didn't seem that interested in exploring.  I think she just wanted me to quickly finish taking pictures and cleaning out her tank so she could go back to her real bed.  Hahaha!




Glorfindel is turning out to be quite good at modeling for me.  Having treats set in the right place has worked well for getting at least one good shot for almost all of my hamsters.  But then I've had a few overachievers like Glorfindel who just work the camera and then I have trouble picking just a couple pictures so instead you get a lot of them.  💗







Here are some fun text-to-image AI pieces I made to go with my Valentine's Day themed pictures.  I'm always impressed with how good the fur looks!











No comments:

Post a Comment