Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Dog Mug

I'm loving this sunny day with the snow glistening outside, the cats sleeping in their hammocks in the windows next to me, and the sound behind me of quiet munching of a hamster who is awake in it's nest eating a midnight snack.  Days like today give me peace and joy.  When I am at home working, I often go without music as I find the silence so refreshing.  I think I surprise some people when they find out I would describe myself as both shy and introverted because I can be so friendly and talkative when I am with others.  But my ability to do that well is linked to how much quiet and alone time that I have recently gotten or that I can look forward to in the near future.  In case anyone might think I'm a music hater, I will clarify that I do love to listen to music, but sometimes it's too distracting for me or sometimes I crave silence, so I mostly listen when I'm doing housework.

These pictures of Haleth are just as old as the ones I posted last week.  😬  She doesn't look this brown anymore as her color has faded.  I don't know exactly when she was born, but I estimate that sometime next week she'll be 2 years old.  My plan is to gather up some of her favorite treats, get the pink hat out of storage, and throw her a party.  I will be sure to take pictures to post next week!  💕





This mug is actually in Glorfindel's tank now.  I decided that Haleth's pictures in this mug that were taken many months ago were too cute to not share, so I had to recreate the scene with Glorfindel too.  He didn't really sit still for the pictures and wouldn't look at the camera, but that's okay, because he's still adorable!



No comments:

Post a Comment