Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, February 23, 2023

ROKR Clock

I wish I could be outside enjoying this gorgeous weather even if that meant actually picking up the sticks I said I was going to do like 2 weeks ago, but alas, I'm stuck inside working on a project.  I did go get the mail and eyed by flower beds that I redid last year.  It looks like at least some of the tulips, hyacinth, and daffodils have survived so far and are starting to poke through the mulch.  I can't wait to see everything in bloom! 

I bought this ROKR clock for Joe for Christmas.  It was a kit that you have to punch out the pieces and assemble it.  I generally get him at least one of these every year because we really enjoy working on them together.  Haleth can't tell time and seems to be unaware of how old she is.  It makes me so happy that she's doing so well even at over 2 years old!  💗




Glorfindel definitely can't tell time which is clear by his incredibly wacky schedule.  Some mornings he stays up until 10 AM, and other mornings he is back in bed before I get up at 6:15 AM.  Some evenings he gets up at 8 PM, and other evenings he doesn't get up before I go to bed at about 9:30 PM.  I never quite know when I'll get to see him.  But when he is awake, he tends to be very loud so when I hear him, I make sure to check on him and give him kisses.  😊





Even in the world of AI, I don't think hamsters can tell the time from a clock, no matter what the clock looks like.  Hahaha!








No comments:

Post a Comment