Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, February 17, 2022

New Pillow

It's been a long week.  One of those weeks where you can't remember what day it is.  Despite the sadness of my Uncle Jack's funeral yesterday, it was SO wonderful to see my family!  I am grateful though that today I can have a quiet day to recover from the bustle and busyness of life right now.  Well, except for Bill from Frontier who is coming any minute to replace our ONT.  We've been having issues with it for at least a couple years which we made sure to let Frontier know about.  They didn't think the ONT was the problem though.  That is until yesterday when they discovered that an issue that was affecting 40 families around us could be traced back to our ONT.  I'm glad for everyone's sake that we can finally get this taken care of.

These pictures are probably already a month old.  I haven't been good about doing this regularly, but I want to try to get back to it.  We'll see how that goes.  At least for today, you can enjoy Fili being naughty and chewing on my new pillow.  He eventually ate the cucumber I gave him.



Kili looks to be such an old little guy now, but he still gets around to do all his hamster things just fine.  😊


I love how colorful Haleth's fluffy coat is.  She's such a pretty girl and so sweet.  She poses so well for the camera.  💓







No comments:

Post a Comment