Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Cake Stand

Joe and I recently celebrated our 8th anniversary.  Occasions like this often cause me to reminiscence and since we've known each other for 20 years, there's a lot to recall.  With the new school year about to start, I am especially drawn to thinking about when we first met in 6th grade.  Life seemed so simple then!  I know this year has already been quite difficult, and I know that it's about to get a whole lot busier for Joe, but I am constantly amazed at how tough Joe is and how faithful God is.  So as Joe finishes up his last PT session today, I'm choosing to fight the urge to want to skip ahead to next summer when the business and craziness of this school year is over, and instead to focus on the present even with all the mess of it, because there is joy to be found now that 20 years from now, I'm sure I'll be reminiscing about.

I made a cake to celebrate our anniversary and left the cake stand out.  I decided to use it in my pictures.  Doesn't Laurelin look so cute eating her spinach?!  😍






Tarmund didn't really want his spinach.  But he did want to show off how cute he is.  Good job Tarmund!  😍





I believe Kili is the one on the right eating the spinach.  I'm proud of him for trying it!  Now if only I could figure out how to convince Fili to eat his spinach.  😁




No comments:

Post a Comment