Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, July 27, 2020

Uniqueness

I enjoy seeing the uniqueness in all 7 of my pets.  I also appreciate that my husband is letting me have more than double the limit he gave me for pets.  😬😂  For all of you that enjoy seeing my pictures of all our pets, you probably should thank Joe.  He's the hero of this story.  But seriously, I am SO grateful for the way he helps take care of pets, even though he didn't want them all.  He's the best.  😊

I absolutely love that Laurelin often looks like she is actually smiling in the second picture.  She is such a great hamster!  She's also the smartest and most determined hamster I've had.  I think if she were a dog, she'd be a border collie.  😊




Tarmund is the most violent hamster I've ever had in the way he attacks anything new or different in his bin (it's actually hilarious!), but he is a sweetheart with me, which makes me appreciate him even more!  Basically, if Tarmund were a dog, he would be a chihuahua.  😂 



Fili and Kili are so chill and always ready to explore!  I think if they were dogs, they would be corgis.  Also, I would love to own a corgi!




No comments:

Post a Comment