Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Saturday, May 9, 2020

Peter Rabbit Mug

These two precious boys came into my life at just the right time!  They bring SO much joy and fun!  It makes my heart so full and happy that they get along so well!  I know that could still change, but for now, I really adore seeing them together and happy ALL the time!  These pictures are from the first weekend after I brought them home.  I can't believe I've already had them for over 6 weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment