Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, March 2, 2020

Lemons and Limes

It's another dreary, rainy day.  However, it's gonna be pretty warm this week, and I'm finding myself thinking more and more about springtime!  My daffodils and crocuses seem to also think it's spring.  I expect that by the end of this week, they will be blooming.  Hopefully they don't get frozen if winter isn't ready to be over yet.  Anyways, this warm has me wanting those yummy citrus flavors!  I'm thinking key lime pie and lemon bars.  😋

Laurelin was basically a perfect angel for these pictures.  She's such a happy little sweetheart.  😊




Tarmund wasn't too interested in the food I gave him to eat, and instead tried to attack the limes.  I'm tell you, this little dude has issues sharing his space with anything.  😂



No comments:

Post a Comment