Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Couch Potatoes

I really didn't think that I would be a person that loves hamsters like I do.  But here I am, with a blog full of pictures of these precious little creatures and struggling to fall asleep at night because I'm so excited to get another one soon!  I mean, since I was a child, everyone assumed I'd become a veterinarian, and I really considered it, but I didn't think I could handle seeing so many sick ones day after day.  Now that I am older, I occasionally find myself wondering how different my life might be if I had taken that career path.  One thing I do know is that I wouldn't have as much time at home with my own pets, so when I think about it that way, I have no regrets.  😊

Laurelin's fur is thinning out, which from my experience is the first and sometimes only sign of aging.  😔  She is approximately 1 1/2 years old now, but I have no knowledge of what the first 8 months of her life was like.  I do like that I feel more freedom to spoil her now with treats that would normally be off-limits.



Tarmund doesn't seem to be getting any older, and I hope and expect to have a lot longer with him.  He does seem more relaxed and chill about life, but he's not slowing down unless there are treats!



No comments:

Post a Comment