Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Tea Party

This drab weather made me want to have a tea party, so I busted out the fine china.  ๐Ÿ˜‚

I would just like to point out that the first picture with all the food on the plate is most of what I gave Laurelin.  If you look closely, she's already shoved a walnut in her mouth.  By the time I took more pictures, the food was gone.  ๐Ÿ˜‚  Do you like her surprised face??  She's like, "where'd the food go??!"  ๐Ÿ˜…





I want to be very clear that Tarmund also received a plate full of food, but it was gone WAY faster than I was with the camera.  Well, there was a small piece of lettuce he clearly didn't want.  ๐Ÿ˜  Doesn't he look SO cute checking out the little jar??!  ๐Ÿ˜




No comments:

Post a Comment