Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, December 16, 2019

Peace

On this snowy morning with my schedule thrown off due to a 2 hour delay for the schools, I am having peace and enjoying the quiet for a little longer.  I know that I can still get everything done, even if it is in a different order.  😊

Laurelin really enjoys being held more than she used to.  She's always liked attention, even from the cats since she isn't afraid of the them (although she definitely should be).  She is the loudest hamster I've ever had as she moves rocks around her cage and chews on everything.  But she is very sweet, and I love photographing her.



Tarmund isn't very food motivated unless it's walnuts.  They are the only thing I've found that makes him stop and eat it right then.  I recently discovered that I don't think he hears very well.  He likes being held, but not being picked up out of his cage, so I've always talked to him or made noise to get his attention so he can climb into my hand.  However, that hasn't worked recently.  So I think either he can't hear me very well, or he's become an expert at ignoring me.  😂




No comments:

Post a Comment