Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 23, 2019

Pretty Colors

I love these pretty colors together!  I had fun with this tiny set-up in my studio.  I let Laurelin explore the bowl by herself, and she immediately jumped out.  I put her back in and decided to let the kitten join her.  The kitten spent most of the time sniffing the blankets, but finally started sniffing Laurelin too.  😂  They are pretty cute together.  Maybe they will actually be friends.  😊  By the way, when I first brought the kitten home, she weighed 125 grams which is about 75 grams less than what Laurelin weighs.  Now the kitten has grown a lot to nearly 380 grams.






Tarmund is seriously so sweet now!  I can't get over the complete change of heart he had since I got him.  Now that I have earned his trust, he doesn't bite and doesn't mind being picked up.  He is still difficult to photograph because he rarely pauses or stops; he is always on the move.  I was SO happy he paused though to eat the walnut so I could get these adorable pictures!  😍



No comments:

Post a Comment