Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, September 30, 2019

Sunflowers

It's Fall!  I got these sunflowers as a part of the decorations I did for a session, and I thought it would be cute to have the hamsters pose with them.  Laurelin, of course, was so perfect and adorable as she sat and ate her lettuce!




In case you don't remember me saying before, Tarmund doesn't really stand in one spot for any amount of time.  So these are the best pictures I got of him!  😬  He's definitely making me work more on my skills and techniques, so I appreciate the challenge he gives me.  Also, one striking difference between dwarf hamsters and syrian hamsters is that syrian hamsters will rarely go potty outside of their enclosures while dwarf hamsters poop anywhere and everywhere constantly.  I bring that up as a reminder to myself that each time I get Tarmund out, I gotta do a walk through of all the places he has been to clean up after him.  😂



No comments:

Post a Comment