Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Lovely Hams

I love this fluffy little girl! She really isn't that big! She looks chubby, but I promise you it's mostly fluff! :) 


I know I say it all the time, but Narya is soooooo tiny! But she really is a sweet little thing! She seems to like being held. She already seems so much calmer than when I first met her! 


I need to learn how to be as chill as Vilya. Like seriously, he sleeps, eats, poops, and cuddles. Okay actually he can get loud as he runs on his wheel. But that's probably because he has his nest and food stash under the wheel. Hahaha! 

No comments:

Post a Comment