Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Announcement!

Announcement! I know I haven’t posted much since Tarcil passed away. He was such a special little guy, and I know he can never be replaced, but I am excited to share with you all that I am adopting a hamster from The Pipsqueakery! They specialize in rescuing hamsters (and sometimes other small rodents) and are located in Bloomington, IN. They have such big hearts, and I am so excited that I can support them in this way! There are other reasons I am bringing this up to you all. First, I would love to take a load of donations with me when I go to pick up my little girl. They are a nonprofit rescue and sanctuary which means they have lots of needs and operate from donations. If you are interested in donating goods, you can do that directly through their Amazon wish list, or you can get it to me before I leave. Second, if any of you are interested in adopting a hamster from them, you can fill out the application online, and if you get approved, I would be more than happy to transport your hamster to Fort Wayne for you when I go get mine on May 26th!

For information on The Pipsqueakery and general hamster care, go to: http://thepipsqueakery.org/

To fill out an application, go to: http://earps.org/adoption/adoption-application/

To send donations from their wishlist, go to: http://a.co/eCG5ab2


Above is a picture of the little girl I will be getting! She is only about 4 weeks old right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment