Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, May 29, 2017

Introductions of New Hamsters!

I think it's time for some introductions! This is Nenya! I got her a couple months ago. She is shy, but so sweet. She is soooooo good at posing for pictures! I call her my little princess. :)


This is Narya (formerly known as Cinnamon)! I picked her up today from The Pipsqueakery! She is a tiny ball of crazy and cute! Her name refers to fire, so I think it is appropriate. :) I am excited to learn more about her personality! :)


This is Vilya (formerly known as Varick)! I also picked him up at The Pipsqueakery today! He is so laid back and sweet! He is Narya's dad, and he reminds me so much of my dear Tarcil! I love my trio of hammies! You will be seeing lots more of these cuties!


No comments:

Post a Comment