Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Bow Tie Collection

I made all these awesome bow ties for newborn photography sessions!  I think I will have to try to make one to fit Tarcil since these are just too cute!  I also wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day that I am running my discount on newborn photography sessions!  :)



I love this pattern so much!  http://stitch11.com/infant-bow-tie/



No comments:

Post a Comment