Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Black Top Hat

Well, this is probably one of my favorite props now!  I don't remember where I found the pattern, and I didn't actually follow the pattern, so I don't have a link for you.  Maybe if I try to make more of these, I will write my own pattern.  :)  Anyways, I just love how cute this hat looks on newborn babies!  Tarcil is envious of the cute things I make that aren't for him.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment