Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, May 27, 2016

Pretty Blue Bow Ties

I found a better bow tie pattern that I love!  I made these pretty little blue bow ties!  I plan to make a lot more of these now that I have a good, easy pattern.  Tarcil thinks these are some classy looking bow ties.  Maybe I will make a mini one for him.  :)



This is a link to the pattern I followed to make these:  http://stitch11.com/infant-bow-tie/

No comments:

Post a Comment