Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, February 1, 2016

Star Fluxx

Happy Birthday to my Dad!

Last week I focused on books that I love, and this week seemed like a good time to jump into some games that I love.  To be honest, I only liked a handful of board games growing up.  I would say that list consisted of Life, Monopoly, and Parcheesi.  I have always enjoyed watching other people play games because I can come and go as I please without being committed to playing the game through until the end.  It wasn't until a couple years after I got married that my husband really convinced me to try playing more games.  His persistence in finding board games that I like has paid off!  

This week Tarcil is learning to play some of my favorite games!  I am starting off this series with Star Fluxx.  I think a lot of times, people don't like board games because of the complicated rules.  Let me tell you that this game is as simple as it gets!  You draw one card and play one card.  That's it!  Well, until the rules change...  Hahaha!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment