Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Lord of the Rings

If you have been following this blog for any length of time, I am sure that by now you realize that my family is a huge fan of everything Tolkien and especially everything Lord of the Rings!  This includes board games too!  I especially love playing cooperative games and this is one!  So my husband and I got this board game, and we have played it a couple times.  We have yet to win the game, but we still enjoy playing it!  I think maybe the key to us winning is to have Tarcil on our team.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment