Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, February 5, 2016

Forbidden Desert

I really love Forbidden Desert!  This is the sequel to Forbidden Island which is also a great game!  Both games are cooperative games which is part of the reason I love them so much!  Forbidden Island seemed almost too easy to me because I have yet to lose that game.  However, Forbidden Desert brings lots of difficulty!  There are various ways to lose the game and only one way to win!  I would like to mention though that I have won the game before!  Yay!  Haha  :)  I also want to point out that Tarcil looks adorable as he explored the game.  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment