Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, September 17, 2024

Gold Chair

Sometimes I can be grumpy when I first wake up, so I make a point to get up before Joe so he doesn't witness it.  Joe tends to fall back asleep after his alarm so I usually have to wake him up and by then, I'm so happy.  Each day, I'm generally completely optimistic that it'll be such a good day and that I can get all the things done I hope to do, no matter how long the to-do list is and how unrealistic that is.  Let me say that today is no different.  Unfortunately I lack the ability to accurately estimate how long tasks will take so I just assume I can easily do them all in a day.  Spoiler alert: I can't.  So understandably, I'm behind on photography stuff, have a list of household tasks I've not gotten to yet, and have a project for church I'm determined to start and finish today.  And in the midst of all of that, I'm dreaming of art projects I want to do.  But it's still early in the day and I'm still so optimistic I can easily get everything done.  I just need to focus.  That should be easy... right?  

My finger is still not fully healed from Míriel biting me.  The ironic part of this story is that I was having a moment of absolutely loving and doting on Elendil and realized I felt guilty for not doting equally on Míriel.  So I decided to put Elendil back in his home and got treats for Míriel (who I knew was awake as well because she was making an absolute ruckus).  Anyways, I scoped her up and set her on my other arm so I could grab the treats for her and she turned and bit my right index finger really hard.  The blood immediately started dripping so I quickly put her down and ran to the bathroom to tend to my finger.  So yeah, she's still as crazy as ever. 




 Elendil is the sweetest hamster I've ever owned.  I've never felt any fear or apprehension that he would bite me.  He's often awake in the evenings before we go to bed and while I don't think he loves being held, I do think he is associating us with food and treats so he doesn't hide from us nearly as much anymore.  I still am so captivated by how small he is.  Seeing him brings me so much joy!








No comments:

Post a Comment