Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, August 15, 2024

White Mug

After spending a wonderful summer together with Joe, I've found myself not just missing him, but also remembering his first year teaching at Snider.  He got the job 10 years ago.  He had applied earlier in the summer but not heard back from them and the school year was quickly approaching.  It had been a rough year helping care for his grandma who declined quickly after a bad fall and ultimately passed away at the end of July that year, just a couple days after our second anniversary.  On a whim he decided he wanted to take his resume to the school and see if he could talk to someone in person.  He was hired on the spot.  Either the principal was desperate or she recognized how amazing Joe is.  I'm going with Joe is just that amazing.  đź’—

I wanted to showcase the size difference between MĂ­riel, my large Syrian hamster, and Elendil, my new tiny Chinese Dwarf hamster.  So I decided to photograph them in the same mug.  I didn't realize that MĂ­riel would barely fit and that Elendil would be so small the only way to see him would be to put the mug on its side, but I made it work.  Miriel had no intention of staying in the mug so I only got a couple shots before she climbed out and left the scene.  Haha!



Elendil's face looks like he could be a mouse, but when you see the rest of him, he clearly isn't.  I couldn't believe how well he did for this first photoshoot.  I generally wait weeks in order to start the taming, gain trust, and most importantly, figure out what treats will help them stay put.  But Elendil is just so chill and calm that I tried this photoshoot after just over a week of owning him.  He's seriously the sweetest hamster I've ever had.








No comments:

Post a Comment