Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Gold Chair

It's been a while since I've posted.  I've had quite a few projects for my other job that I was juggling.  Most everything is wrapped up now and I think I'm down to just one extra project now, but it's pretty massive with lots and lots of parts so it's kinda been taking over my life.  But after having a headache for the last two days, I decided that today I would do photography work instead since I've been neglecting my business the last few weeks.  So this morning I treated myself to a trip to the zoo and let me tell you, it was amazing and exactly what I needed to recharge.  This time of year is my favorite time to go, but it's been weeks since I last went because of how crazy things have been.  This morning was a good reminder that I need to get back to following my schedule because it provides the balance I need to really thrive.  

I've barely seen Glorfindel the last couple of weeks.  I'm strongly considering getting a camera that I can point at the two aquariums so I can see what these guys do during the night.  I do love that every week when I clean of their enclosures, Glorfindel is happy to come out of his nest.  I make sure to give him lots of treats, and he puts up with lots of kisses.  He's so soft and sweet.  💗




I got these pictures of Olorin a couple of weeks ago when I was cleaning his aquarium.  I normally do that every week, but the first week after I got him, he quite literally yelled at me for disturbing him.  I've never heard a hamster make the noises he made.  It made me sad, but I knew he was alive so I let him be.  A week later when I tried, he was fine with me waking him up to clean, and that's when I got him out for a bit.  I made sure to give him lots of treats when I took these pictures.  I hope he'll be a good model for me, but I've admittedly not taken any pictures of him since that day, so we'll see.  I have to say, from what I can tell, Olórin is a master at making tunnels and absolutely puts Glorfindel's tunnels to shame.  😂






No comments:

Post a Comment