Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, September 26, 2023

3D Printed Vase

Life has been very busy and incredibly draining at times, so I've been reevaluating my schedule and changing it a bit to help me have more balance which is helping me a lot.  I cleaned the hammy tanks today and made sure to allow time for pictures since it had been quite a while.  First up are pictures with this neat vase which looks and even almost feels like rope, but this is actually a 3D print.  This is probably my favorite thing that Joe has printed.  I forget how long this one took, but I know it was done very slowly to get the texture right.  It's pretty cool!

Glorfindel is such a precious little guy.  He poses so well for me and looks fabulous in pictures.  I sure do love him!  💗




Olórin is pretty timid, but he did pretty well today at posing for me.  I'm still figuring out which treats he likes well enough to stop and eat.  I'm pretty obsessed with his giant ears.  He's a sweet, chunky dude.  😅



No comments:

Post a Comment