Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Friday, March 17, 2023

St. Patrick's Day

This week has been busy with extra things and with my focus on managing the extra stuff, I have been forgetting all week that Joe would have today off.  So every time I looked at the calendar on the fridge and saw it written there, I'd get excited all over again because I had managed to forget again.  😂  We have a busy weekend too, so I'm hoping I can quickly finish the housework and extra baking for hosting friends on Saturday and Sunday so that Joe and I have some time to chill today before we head to the monthly board game night at church this evening. 

Today marks exactly 2 years since I brought Haleth home from the Allen County SPCA!  I remember I went there to pick out a little greyish boy I had been told about who was only a few weeks old.  Instead I was presented with two baby girls, one of which looked more brown than grey.  She was so beautiful, but she was the most terrified hamster I've ever met.  Regardless, I decided that she was the one I wanted.  She showed her appreciation of being chosen by peeing on me when I moved her into the carrier to go home.  It took me a long time of intentionally working with her in order to tame her.  Now she is the sweetest old lady who waddles out of her nest when she hears me.  I don't know how much time she has left, but I am gonna spoil her as much as I can!






I think Glorfindel looks absolutely amazing in his little hat!  I love that big boi so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment