Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Thursday, March 23, 2023

Gold Chair

Today is one of those days where I'm going from one thing to the next and setting an alarm on my phone to ensure I don't lose track of time (which I'm definitely known to do... 😅).  Since I am so task focused, I actually kinda like days like today.  I get so much satisfaction if I actually pull it off.  But I also have a tendency to get myself overworked stressing before days like today because I feel that extra pressure to make it work out smoothly.  So I'm grateful that not only am I on track so far, but that I also have a moment to sit and blog until I need to leave for the next thing.

A couple weeks ago I noticed that Haleth has moved her nest to a new spot which I find incredibly weird because she has used the same corner for the last two years that I have had her.  I am assuming this has something to do with her age as it seems she isn't quite as mobile as she used to be.  Her new nest spot is much closer to her water, and she does get up often for water, so it could also be for convenience.  She's my sweet old lady, and I love that I can spoil her so much.  💗

 



The time change does seem to have helped me see Glorfindel more often which I am grateful for!  I love being able to give him kisses and treats in the morning when he is getting ready to go to bed and I'm getting ready to start my day.  💗





No comments:

Post a Comment