Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Plate

In some ways it seems like the construction on our street is so close to being finished, and yet I don't actually know what the full process of removing a concrete street and re-pouring it looks like, so I can't really guess how much longer they will be working.  None of our driveway was removed when our side of the street was ripped out and replaced, so we've had access to it for a couple weeks which makes this easier.  There was awhile when our driveway was the only one available for the neighbors on either side of us and across from us, so it's gotten a lot of use.  Thankfully the neighbors on our side can use their driveways now so they've been able to share the load of helping out all the people on the other side of the street while we all wait for our road to be finished.  This was especially helpful yesterday when the only side street near us got closed so they could remove the asphalt in preparation for resurfacing that road, which thankfully is a much faster process than concrete.  Despite the inconvenience, I have really appreciated seeing everyone coming together to help each other out, and I've finally met neighbors that I've lived by for nearly 5 years now.  Also, I'm sure the road is going to look awesome when they are done, whenever that will be.  😊

Fili wasn't appreciative of me cleaning his bin yesterday, but he did appreciate the whimzee treat he got, so I think all is forgiven.  😁


Kili didn't seem to care too much that I cleaned his bin.  I think he's always been a bit more laid back than Fili.



Haleth has made SO much improvement!  One of the first steps after she was finally comfortable in my hands was to get her comfortable when she wasn't being held.  I started this process by putting her in my jacket which she loved!  This also allowed me to walk to other parts of the house with her.  I also pulled out a snuggle sack I made a while ago which has been super helpful in this process of taming her.  She's definitely not scared of me anymore, she's not jumpy when being held, and I've witnessed her being active in her bin instead of hiding all the time.  I still have work to do with her, but she's becoming a sweet, confident, and plump potato.  😂










No comments:

Post a Comment