Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, April 13, 2021

In My Hand

I missed celebrating one year with Fili and Kili.  😕  I got these brothers from the ACC on March 24, 2020 which was right before the hunker down orders were starting.  I remember how tiny they were and how they both fit so easily together in my hand.  I can't believe how quickly the last year went.  I have really enjoyed these two, but I have to admit that even after a year with them, I still struggle to tell them apart.  😬  Every time I think I have them figured out, then it seems like they switch personalities and looks.  So I keep the sticky notes on their bins so I know who I've grabbed.  😂  

Fili has been my little buddy in the evenings.  He wakes up pretty early and then he moves to his sand bath where he quickly dozes off until I wake him up for food.  



Kili doesn't seem to have much of a set schedule anymore.  I haven't been seeing him in the mornings, but I catch him up at random times throughout the day getting a sip of water before heading back to bed.



Haleth is still pretty timid, but I can pick her up fairly easily once I've coaxed her out of her bed with treats.  Usually when I put her back in her bin after holding her, she goes right back to bed, so I almost never see her active.  In some ways I'm disappointed that she is still so shy, but then I remember that I've only had her for a month, so she's actually made a lot of progress in a short amount of time for how terrified she was.  😊






No comments:

Post a Comment