Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, August 5, 2019

New Orchids

I have a love of orchids.  I think it started when I bought one on a whim a couple years ago at Lowes because it was on sale.  I thought it was pretty and seemed like it should be easy to care for.  This love grew though when I actually managed to keep the orchid alive long enough for it to bloom a second time.  I got a lot of praise from those around me because I apparently accomplished a difficult feat.  I decided to get another orchid when I saw a sad one on sale at Ikea.  Once again I had success and this beautiful white orchid kept blooming over and over.  So when I saw a crazy good sale at Lowes again, I bought 3 more orchids.  😁  Each orchid is unique color or pattern and I love them all!  My cat did damage one pretty badly and it hasn't bloomed since, but it continues to grow more leaves, so I haven't given up on it yet.





No comments:

Post a Comment