Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Meet Tarmund!

I really thought I would actually stick to the 3 pet limit my husband has tried to enforce over the years, and with Laurelin (hamster), Kira (cat), and Beren (dog), we are at the limit.  However, my cousin found herself in a bit of a pickle.  You see, like so many stories, this one started with two little dwarf hamsters, named Cow and Pig, that she took in from an accidental litter.  She kept the brothers together (as can be done with dwarf hamsters), and like a good pet owner, she was prepared to separate them if need be.  Well, she did need to separate them because they weren't brothers, they were actually brother and sister.  Unfortunately, she didn't realize this until she saw two new little faces in the cage.  Cow, the dad, got booted immediately so Pig could focus on taking care of her approximately 2 week old babies.  The joy of having two adorable little babies didn't last though because about a week later, a new litter of about 6 babies appeared.  So, the two older babies each got their own cages since one is a boy and one is a girl, Pig is caring for her new litter that is only a few days old, and Cow came home with me.  I've never had a dwarf hamster, and I resisted because I know they tend to be biters that aren't willing to cuddle the way Syrian hamsters do.  So far Cow is basically everything I expected from a dwarf hamster, but I will be working with him to see if I can get him more comfortable with me.  I also decided to rename him to Tarmund to follow the Tolkien themed names.  In Quenya, Tarmund means "noble bull" which I thought was a nice nod to his original name.  😊  So, please join me in welcoming Tarmund!  He was probably born at the beginning of April, so he's just over 4 months old.  I have no idea how many pictures I will be able to get of him.  He is ridiculously fast!







No comments:

Post a Comment