Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, May 13, 2019

Watercolor Cookies

I made these cookies per my mom's request for our Mother's Day celebration yesterday.  I thought I would try something new, by using royal icing.  Due to the consistency of the icing, I thought it would look really cool to swirl colors into the bowl of icing and dip the cookies into it.  It kinda worked... but I used way to many colors and some of them turned a weird greenish brown.  Hahahaha!  I told my sister that they looked like a toddler was playing with watercolors.  😂  These are some of the best looking ones from what we have left.



No comments:

Post a Comment