Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, May 20, 2019

Embroidery Projects

I finished all of these embroidery projects a while ago, but it took me a bit to figure out how and where I wanted them displayed.  I found the perfect spot for them in my dining room!  I really enjoyed these projects SO much!  They were easy to understand and simple to do!  You can grab a kit for yourself from: https://www.etsy.com/shop/littledear/items







No comments:

Post a Comment