Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Flower Basket

I really enjoyed setting up this shoot.  I wanted to capture the colors I see outside in the fallen leaves while still trying to hold on to summer with flowers (although I admit they are all fake flowers).  I have to say, I was very pleased that this idea was executed so well.

Nenya put herself in exactly the perfect spot for the pictures.  She seriously was the star of this little session.



Narya was incredibly stubborn because she loved being in the basket so much.  I had to bride her quite a bit so she would poke her head out enough to get the picture I wanted.



Vilya was also fairly interested in the basket, but then he decided to check out the flowers.


No comments:

Post a Comment