Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, November 5, 2018

Christmas Cactus

I know it isn't Christmas yet, but my Christmas cactus started blooming last week for the first time since I got it last year, and I'm so excited!  I have to say, I didn't even know what the blooms would look like, and they definitely aren't what I would have guessed.  This is definitely a cool, unique plant.  I also like how easy it has been to take care of.  This was a gift from my aunt and uncle, and it's been such a beautiful way to remind me of them.

Nenya loves to investigate new things, especially if she thinks she might be able to eat it.  Hahaha!  This is why she earned the nickname "fat fat".  😁



Narya just wanted to chill in the little bed.  😍


Vilya could smell the ladies so he was also happy to just sit in the little bed.  😊


No comments:

Post a Comment