Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, October 15, 2018

Mini pumpkins

I got a new camera!  AHH!!  This was my first official session using it with my lights.  I really really really like my camera.  I am still learning how to utilize it to the best of its abilities.  I did also have a bit of trouble with the triggers for the lights working correctly.  I need to spend more time investigating that.

Anyways, I was so happy that Nenya decided to pose well for a picture.  I am also super obsessed with her whiskers.  She has like a whole lot of them.  Haha!


Narya was a perfect angel as always.  She happily ate the food provided and stood there waiting for me to take more pictures.  She's so cute!



For once, Vilya also was an angel!  He also happily ate his food and waiting while I took more pictures.  What a sweetheart!



No comments:

Post a Comment