Tarcil's eBooks!

Tarcil's eBooks on Amazon!
Tarcil's first eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition.
Tarcil's second eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 2.
Tarcil's third eBook is available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Tarcil & Penny.
Tarcil's final eBook is now available to purchase by going to: Tales of Tarcil: Costume Edition 3.
Thanks for your support! Enjoy!! :)

Monday, October 1, 2018

Gold Chair

Is anyone else shocked that it's already October!  I sure am!  This year is FLYING by!  Anyways, I thought this gold chair captures the beautiful colors we are soon going to see from the leaves outside.  I love watching them change color!

Nenya is cute, but sometimes her love of exploring wins over her love of food, so she can be hard to photograph.  I did manage to get a couple good pictures though!



I know I always post Narya's pictures second out of the three, but I generally actually take her pictures last.  Narya is so much easier to photograph than the other two, so I like to end my sessions on a high note.  :)




Vilya was definitely looking for a way to escape.  I think he figured he blends in with the chair so he could easily sneak away without me noticing.


No comments:

Post a Comment